Monday, September 28, 2015

1/6 Scale Horizon Wolverine Figure


Can anyone say snikt!!!

Sometimes you have to take a break from the carzines and paint a Wolverine Figure for your son. It’s good for the soul.

I’ve had this bad boy in my collection since I was 11, and back then it seemed so daunting of a paint job. Now I finished him in less than a week and he’s for my eldest son who is obsessed with Wolverine.

The base was a an airbrush job using custom stencils from Fallouthobbies.com.

I definitely want to do more of these large scale figures in the future. I already have plans for Venom and Dr. Doom











4 comments:

  1. Excellent job, man. It's impressive to. Me that you can go from the miniature, over the top paint jobs of GW to something so comic-lifelike as this.

    KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete