Here is one of my newest units for the dark kin, a squad of all bat winged scourges.
I chose to paint them in the same scheme as my Asdrubael Vect & Court minis and then expand upon them with a new technique for painting batwings.
I tried to achieve a semi-translucent membrane effect with the wings. Not sure if it worked 100%, but I was still happy with the final outcome. I plan to try the method again in larger scale on my Dark Eldar Black Dragon. I'm hoping to improve upon it then and eventually post a tutorial.
I also tried to airbrush an OSL effect on all the back vials. This is something I will try to repeat and improve on when I paint my Grotesques in the near future as well.