Monday, September 10, 2012

Something Dark Comes This Way




No I'm not done with Mariner's Blight yet… 





However, I have been getting an evil tingling in my loins that can only mean one thing. The Dark Kin have returned to titillate my yearning for carnal decadence and hedonistic suffering.

In the words of the Master Haemonculus Urien Rakarth: "We learnt long ago that the inscrutable universe turns upon an axis of suffering, because pain is inevitable."



I'm working on a Coven List lead by This Guy and His Cronies








Slated to be finished soon are:



5 Dark Eldar Mandrake Proxies




4 Infamous Grotesques...
This article alone has reached 4927 views since Dec 2011. I guess everyone really like my conversion idea :). Too bad it wouldn't be legal in a tourney or GW store.






10 Wracks...





Plus 2 Venoms, 1 Converted Raider, & 30 Warriors.

Any remaining units I need to game with I'll pull from my already finished Dark Eldar Units. 






Both of the images in this post came from Beckjann at Deviant Art

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them all painted. Glad to see ya back on the dark kin. The Mariners Blight are fun to watch too. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete