Thursday, February 26, 2015

Star Trek Prelude to Axanar Blu-Ray Artwork





Recently Robert Meyer Burnett, Alec Peters and Christian Gossett hosted a contest on Facebook for a  donor to contribute designs that would become the cover of the Blu-ray disc. 



Robert was looking for more of a Criterion Collection look for the art and I jumped at the chance to participate. All in all I entered 13 designs in a variety of styles and ultimately won after a bout of strong competition.















And the final winner is




8 comments:

  1. Wow! Some great artwork there. I particularly like the winner, and the one with the silhouettes flying over the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely fantastic - awesome news man! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information, i was searching of this kind of information, thank you very much for sharing with us, i also have some links to share mcafee.com/activate
    www.mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is one of the best articles I have ever read all information is very useful for me I would love to read this article and subscribe to it. Thank you for sharing this with us. I also want to share some useful links here. www.office.com/setup, Office product key, office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here
    Buy Ambien Online

    Order Ambien Online


    Buy Ambien 10mg Online



    ReplyDelete