Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Death Guard Rhino Transport



Here are some painted pics of my Nurgle Rhino. I really enjoyed painting this one. It was a good way to get nice and nasty with the inks.



The side where the corpses are protruding from was made from primarily zombie bits and green stuff. the bent hull pieces are made from brown stuff. The brown stuff allowed me to get a more realistic cracked texture than green stuff would.

I used Forgeworld doors and a Forgeworld chaos icon for the back door. The only reason I scratch built a back door in the first place was cause I lost the original door and didn't feel like buying a spare. The front Tusks were from the ork Battlewagon kit. The chaos trim was cut out of sheet styrene from a template I used on my Slaanesh Rhinos and the rest of the aging was just done by drilling holes or chipping away at the plastic with an xacto knife.









1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you haven't received any comments, this tank is exactly what I wanted to do with my old Nurgle army, I just always ended up getting carried away with the greenstuff, and ended up biting off more than I could chew. In the end I sold the whole unfinished army, it became overwhelming. Hopefully I will get it started back up again in the near future! Anyways, ramblings aside, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete