Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Imperial Graveyard





Here's some painted pics of My Imperial Graveyard. Imperial graveyards are only for the richest and most noble Imperial citizens. Everyone else just gets cremated. Heh.




I started this piece a while ago before I had my camera, so no WIP's were taken sadly. For the grass I used Barrule's Autumn mix and the leaves were done with Barrule's leaf litter. The gravestones and gargoyles are Armorcast. The mausoleum is COD wall panels and sheet styrene with a Warhammer General standard used as a Grim Reaper. The trees are real twigs with Dryad branches glued on them. Everything else was textured sheet styrene and foamcore.















1 comment:

  1. one of the best War Gaming terrain i have ever seen !!!!!! Brilliant colors !!!!! WICKED !!!!! Very impressive !!!!!

    ReplyDelete