Monday, June 9, 2014

House Raven Knight Titan up for Auction




Well due to an extremely unfortunate set of circumstances, the buyer for this commission has fallen through. But his loss is your gain!




Up for auction is 1 House Raven Knight Titan expertly painted at my alpha level quality, fully airbrushed with an oil wash, OSL effects on the lenses, a custom base and full magnetization of the weapons for both the Paladin and Errant Versions. It features fully magnetized removable mask plate.


Here's the auction LINK. Bidding starting at .99cents!






















4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing model, and even more amazing paint job. I cannot use it in my army (ork and Nids), but I am bidding on it not to win, but to make sure you get a good price. Good work, cannot wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work, man - Here's hoping it sells well. Heck, I'm tempted to just buy yours and throw my paltry efforts in the trash! :)

    ...Of course every time I come here I'm tempted to throw my brushes away! Hah!

    Keep up the great work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joel! Don't throw your brushes away, you are a painting machine man! The sheer amount of guys you get on a table is insane.

      Delete